Friday 22 May 2015

Kim Kardashian Goes Nude (Again) For New Photo Shoot!

She’s no stranger to birthday suit posing, and is featured in a sexy new sans-clothing spread.
On the latest episode of “Keeping Up with the Kardashains,” the lovely Mrs. Kanye West gives into her exhibitionist tendencies and drives out to the desert for a photo shoot during which she’s covered by nothing but white body paint.
Kim explains, "I have psoriasis. There is nothing I can do about it, so there's no reason why I should feel uncomfortable. So to make myself feel better, I lay out all my insecurities before we start a shoot in the hope that no one will be focused on that. I just want to do fun and artsy things. I want to capture really cool moments and have some great shoots and be nude and do all this cool stuff."

No comments:

Post a Comment