Thursday 9 July 2015

Candice Swanepoel showcases her taut tummy in sports bra while leaving ModelFit in NYC with trainer Justin Gelband

Candice Swanepoel showcased her taut tummy while leaving ModelFit in Manhattan's Nolita neighbourhood on Wednesday.
The 26-year-old supermodel was still carrying her pink yoga mat, post-workout, as she hopped into a waiting car.
The South African stunner was certainly dressed for action in her black VSX sports bra, grey marbled leggings, and blue Champion trainers. 
Not an inch to pinch! The 26-year-old supermodel was still carrying her pink yoga mat, post-workout, as she hopped into a waiting car

'I have a sunglasses obsession. I have to look the other way when I walk past a Sunglass Hut!' Earlier that day, Candice was seen rocking a sleeveless top and tidy top-bun with her Ray-Ban shades


Earth Angel: Candice Swanepoel showcased her taut tummy while leaving ModelFit in Manhattan's Nolita neighbourhood on Wednesday

Earlier that day, Candice was seen rocking a sleeveless top and tidy top-bun with her Ray-Ban shades.
'I have a sunglasses obsession,' Swanepoel admitted to Us Weekly last month. 
'I have to look the other way when I walk past a Sunglass Hut! I’m a big fan of Ray-Ban, and my new favorite pair are Miu Miu.'  



No comments:

Post a Comment